Malicorne tourism and travel guide
Visit Malicorne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Malicorne is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 35 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Malicorne is 128 kilometres from Paris).
Malicorne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Malicorne in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Malicorne
Markets in and near Malicorne
- Toucy: market Saturday (17km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (18km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (19km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (19km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (20km)
- Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye: market Wednesday (24km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (24km)
- Saint-Julien-du-Sault: market Sunday (27km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (32km)
More information about Malicorne, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Malicorne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Malicorne.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (38km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (16km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (26km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (27km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Malicorne
from Auxerre (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 128 km
from Calais: 359 km
from Nice: 560 km
from Bordeaux: 436 km
from Strasbourg: 355 km
Malicorne is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Malicorne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Malicorne