Malange tourism and travel guide
Visit Malange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Malange is situated in the Jura department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the east of France at 56 kilometres from Lons-le-Saunier, the department capital (general information: Malange is 306 kilometres from Paris).
Malange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Malange in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Jura
Map of places to visit near Malange
Markets in and near Malange
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (13km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (17km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (21km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (30km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (31km)
- Arbois: market Friday (33km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (42km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (43km)
- Levier: market Wednesday (45km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (46km)
More information about Malange, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Malange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Malange.
- Jardin à la Faulx (13km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (24km)
- Parc de l'Etang (28km)
- Château d'Arcelot (40km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de la Joux (48km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (41km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (32km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Malange
from Lons-le-Saunier (prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 306 km
from Calais: 501 km
from Nice: 407 km
from Bordeaux: 544 km
from Strasbourg: 223 km
Malange is in the east of France. Most visitors drive via Paris (from the north and west) or via Lyon (from the south), or fly into Geneva to the south For driving distances to Malange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amange, Audelange, Auxange, Chatenois, Eclans-Nenon, Etrepigney, Gendrey, La Barre, La Breteniere, Lavangeot, Lavans-les-Dole, Offlanges, Orchamps, Our, Rochefort-sur-Nenon, Romange, Saligney, Sermange, Taxenne and Vriange.
This page in French: Visiter Malange