Amange tourism and travel guide
Visit Amange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Amange is situated in the Jura department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the east of France at 54 kilometres from Lons-le-Saunier, the department capital (general information: Amange is 304 kilometres from Paris).
Amange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Amange in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Jura
Map of places to visit near Amange
Markets in and near Amange
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (10km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (14km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (20km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (31km)
- Arbois: market Friday (33km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (36km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (39km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (40km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (43km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (45km)
More information about Amange, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Amange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Amange.
- Jardin à la Faulx (10km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (23km)
- Parc de l'Etang (30km)
- Château d'Arcelot (38km)
- Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Source - la Seille (45km)
- Forêt de la Joux (49km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (38km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Amange
from Lons-le-Saunier (prefecture): 54 km
from Paris: 304 km
from Calais: 500 km
from Nice: 407 km
from Bordeaux: 540 km
from Strasbourg: 227 km
Amange is in the east of France. Most visitors drive via Paris (from the north and west) or via Lyon (from the south), or fly into Geneva to the south For driving distances to Amange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Archelange, Audelange, Authume, Chatenois, Eclans-Nenon, Gredisans, Jouhe, Lavangeot, Lavans-les-Dole, Malange, Menotey, Moissey, Offlanges, Rochefort-sur-Nenon, Romange and Vriange.
This page in French: Visiter Amange