La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron tourism and travel guide
Visit La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 71 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron is 116 kilometres from Paris).
La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron
Markets in and near La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (5km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (17km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (20km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (21km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (24km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (26km)
- Briare: market Friday (26km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (30km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (31km)
More information about La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (40km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (42km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (9km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (12km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (13km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron
from Orleans (prefecture): 71 km
from Paris: 116 km
from Calais: 350 km
from Nice: 575 km
from Bordeaux: 428 km
from Strasbourg: 371 km
La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter La Chapelle-sur-Aveyron