Chatillon-Coligny tourism and travel guide
Visit Chatillon-Coligny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Chatillon-Coligny is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 70 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Chatillon-Coligny is 121 kilometres from Paris).
Chatillon-Coligny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Chatillon-Coligny in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Chatillon-Coligny
Markets in and near Chatillon-Coligny
Market days in Chatillon-Coligny: weekly market: Friday;
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (0km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (16km)
- Briare: market Friday (21km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (22km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (25km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (26km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (26km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (26km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (29km)
More information about Chatillon-Coligny, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Chatillon-Coligny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chatillon-Coligny.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (40km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (42km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (7km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (9km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (17km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chatillon-Coligny
from Orleans (prefecture): 70 km
from Paris: 121 km
from Calais: 355 km
from Nice: 572 km
from Bordeaux: 423 km
from Strasbourg: 373 km
Chatillon-Coligny is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Chatillon-Coligny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Chatillon-Coligny