Dammarie-sur-Loing tourism and travel guide
Visit Dammarie-sur-Loing: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Dammarie-sur-Loing is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 74 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Dammarie-sur-Loing is 125 kilometres from Paris).
Dammarie-sur-Loing, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Dammarie-sur-Loing in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Dammarie-sur-Loing
Markets in and near Dammarie-sur-Loing
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (5km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (11km)
- Briare: market Friday (19km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (21km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (23km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (26km)
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market Wednesday (27km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (29km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (30km)
More information about Dammarie-sur-Loing, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Dammarie-sur-Loing, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Dammarie-sur-Loing.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (43km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (47km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (10km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (11km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (19km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Dammarie-sur-Loing
from Orleans (prefecture): 74 km
from Paris: 125 km
from Calais: 360 km
from Nice: 567 km
from Bordeaux: 422 km
from Strasbourg: 371 km
Dammarie-sur-Loing is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Dammarie-sur-Loing from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 6 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aillant-sur-Milleron, Champcevrais, Chatillon-Coligny, Feins-en-Gatinais, Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses and Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois.
This page in French: Visiter Dammarie-sur-Loing