Feins-en-Gatinais tourism and travel guide
Visit Feins-en-Gatinais: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Feins-en-Gatinais is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 72 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Feins-en-Gatinais is 129 kilometres from Paris).
Feins-en-Gatinais, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Feins-en-Gatinais in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Feins-en-Gatinais
Markets in and near Feins-en-Gatinais
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (8km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (10km)
- Briare: market Friday (14km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (17km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (18km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (21km)
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market Wednesday (23km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (29km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (29km)
- Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye: market Wednesday (30km)
More information about Feins-en-Gatinais, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Feins-en-Gatinais, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Feins-en-Gatinais.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (41km)
- Eglise de Notre-Dame-du-Pré (Donzy) (47km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (47km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (8km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (12km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (24km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Feins-en-Gatinais
from Orleans (prefecture): 72 km
from Paris: 129 km
from Calais: 363 km
from Nice: 566 km
from Bordeaux: 417 km
from Strasbourg: 376 km
Feins-en-Gatinais is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Feins-en-Gatinais from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Feins-en-Gatinais