Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses tourism and travel guide
Visit Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 51 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses is 130 kilometres from Paris).
Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses
Markets in and near Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (6km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (9km)
- Briare: market Friday (16km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (18km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (19km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market Wednesday (23km)
- Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye: market Wednesday (27km)
- Toucy: market Saturday (30km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (31km)
More information about Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (44km)
- Eglise de Notre-Dame-du-Pré (Donzy) (45km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (50km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (11km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (14km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (23km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses
from Auxerre (prefecture): 51 km
from Paris: 130 km
from Calais: 364 km
from Nice: 563 km
from Bordeaux: 419 km
from Strasbourg: 372 km
Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses