Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois tourism and travel guide
Visit Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 69 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois is 121 kilometres from Paris).
Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois
Markets in and near Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (2km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (16km)
- Briare: market Friday (20km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (21km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (24km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (24km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (25km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (27km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (30km)
More information about Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (39km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (41km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (5km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (7km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (18km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois
from Orleans (prefecture): 69 km
from Paris: 121 km
from Calais: 355 km
from Nice: 573 km
from Bordeaux: 422 km
from Strasbourg: 375 km
Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Sainte-Genevieve-Des-Bois