Cortrat tourism and travel guide
Visit Cortrat: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cortrat is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 64 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Cortrat is 111 kilometres from Paris).
Cortrat, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cortrat in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Cortrat
Markets in and near Cortrat
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (10km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (12km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (15km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (19km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (26km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (27km)
- Briare: market Friday (28km)
- Egreville: market Monday (32km)
- Sully-sur-Loire: market Monday all day (33km)
More information about Cortrat, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Cortrat, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cortrat.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (32km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (36km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (7km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (13km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (17km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cortrat
from Orleans (prefecture): 64 km
from Paris: 111 km
from Calais: 346 km
from Nice: 582 km
from Bordeaux: 426 km
from Strasbourg: 377 km
Cortrat is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Cortrat from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Montbouy, Montcresson, Mormant-sur-Vernisson, Ouzouer-Des-Champs, Pressigny-les-Pins, Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux, Solterre and Vimory.
This page in French: Visiter Cortrat