Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 59 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux is 109 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux
Markets in and near Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (11km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (14km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (14km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (15km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (24km)
- Briare: market Friday (28km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (29km)
- Sully-sur-Loire: market Monday all day (29km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (30km)
- Egreville: market Monday (33km)
More information about Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (28km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (32km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (8km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (14km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (21km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux
from Orleans (prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 109 km
from Calais: 344 km
from Nice: 585 km
from Bordeaux: 424 km
from Strasbourg: 381 km
Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Conflans-sur-Loing, Cortrat, Lombreuil, Mormant-sur-Vernisson, Oussoy-en-Gatinais, Ouzouer-Des-Champs, Pressigny-les-Pins, Solterre, Varennes-Changy and Vimory.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Hilaire-sur-Puiseaux