Amilly tourism and travel guide
Visit Amilly: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Amilly is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 64 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Amilly is 103 kilometres from Paris).
Amilly, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Amilly in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Amilly
Markets in and near Amilly
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (4km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (7km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (18km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (21km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (23km)
- Egreville: market Monday (24km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (33km)
- Nemours: market Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
- Saint-Valerien: market Saturday (34km)
More information about Amilly, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Amilly, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Amilly.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (30km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (39km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (15km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (16km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (22km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Amilly
from Orleans (prefecture): 64 km
from Paris: 103 km
from Calais: 338 km
from Nice: 589 km
from Bordeaux: 433 km
from Strasbourg: 375 km
Amilly is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Amilly from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 7 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chalette-sur-Loing, Conflans-sur-Loing, La Chapelle-Saint-Sepulcre, Montargis, Mormant-sur-Vernisson, Villemandeur and Vimory.
This page in French: Visiter Amilly