Villemandeur tourism and travel guide
Visit Villemandeur: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villemandeur is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 61 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Villemandeur is 100 kilometres from Paris).
Villemandeur, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Villemandeur in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Villemandeur
Markets in and near Villemandeur
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (3km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (4km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (19km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (21km)
- Egreville: market Monday (24km)
- Courtenay: market Thursday (26km)
- Puiseaux: market Monday (30km)
- Nemours: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Saint-Valerien: market Saturday (35km)
More information about Villemandeur, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Villemandeur, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villemandeur.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (25km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (36km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (18km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (21km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (24km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Villemandeur
from Orleans (prefecture): 61 km
from Paris: 100 km
from Calais: 335 km
from Nice: 593 km
from Bordeaux: 432 km
from Strasbourg: 378 km
Villemandeur is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Villemandeur from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Villemandeur