Soirans tourism and travel guide
Visit Soirans: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Soirans is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 23 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Soirans is 285 kilometres from Paris).
Soirans, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Soirans in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Soirans
Markets in and near Soirans
- Auxonne: market Friday (8km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (15km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (19km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (20km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (23km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (24km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (27km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (36km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (39km)
More information about Soirans, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Soirans, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Soirans.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (40km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (20km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (20km)
- Château d'Arcelot (21km)
- Parc de l'Etang (36km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (41km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (17km)
- Beaune (39km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Soirans
from Dijon (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 285 km
from Calais: 486 km
from Nice: 419 km
from Bordeaux: 524 km
from Strasbourg: 239 km
Soirans is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Soirans from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beire-le-Fort, Champdotre, Collonges-les-Premieres, Genlis, Labergement-Foigney, Longeault, Magny-Montarlot, Pluvault, Pluvet, Pont, Premieres, Tart-l'Abbaye, Tart-le-Bas, Tillenay, Treclun and Villers-les-Pots.
This page in French: Visiter Soirans