Pluvet tourism and travel guide
Visit Pluvet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pluvet is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 21 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Pluvet is 284 kilometres from Paris).
Pluvet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pluvet in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Pluvet
Markets in and near Pluvet
- Auxonne: market Friday (10km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (16km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (18km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (21km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (21km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (22km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (25km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (36km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (36km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (37km)
More information about Pluvet, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Pluvet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pluvet.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (38km)
- Château d'Arcelot (21km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (21km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (22km)
- Parc de l'Etang (38km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (39km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (41km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
- Arbois (51km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (16km)
- Beaune (37km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pluvet
from Dijon (prefecture): 21 km
from Paris: 284 km
from Calais: 485 km
from Nice: 419 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 241 km
Pluvet is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Pluvet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beire-le-Fort, Champdotre, Collonges-les-Premieres, Echigey, Genlis, Labergement-Foigney, Longeault, Marliens, Pluvault, Pont, Premieres, Soirans, Tart-l'Abbaye, Tart-le-Bas, Tart-le-Haut, Treclun and Varanges.
This page in French: Visiter Pluvet