Pont tourism and travel guide
Visit Pont: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pont is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 26 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Pont is 289 kilometres from Paris).
Pont, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pont in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Pont
Markets in and near Pont
- Auxonne: market Friday (6km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (16km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (16km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (23km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (27km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (27km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (28km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (33km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (36km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (38km)
More information about Pont, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Pont, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pont.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (40km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (16km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (22km)
- Château d'Arcelot (25km)
- Parc de l'Etang (37km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (21km)
- Beaune (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pont
from Dijon (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 289 km
from Calais: 490 km
from Nice: 415 km
from Bordeaux: 524 km
from Strasbourg: 240 km
Pont is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Pont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Athee, Auxonne, Champdotre, Collonges-les-Premieres, Flagey-les-Auxonne, Labergement-les-Auxonne, Les Maillys, Longeault, Montot, Pluvault, Pluvet, Soirans, Tart-l'Abbaye, Tillenay, Treclun, Trouhans and Villers-les-Pots.
This page in French: Visiter Pont