Athee tourism and travel guide
Visit Athee: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Athee is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 27 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Athee is 288 kilometres from Paris).
Athee, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Athee in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Athee
Markets in and near Athee
- Auxonne: market Friday (4km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (9km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (18km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (24km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (27km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (33km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (39km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (45km)
More information about Athee, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Athee, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Athee.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (46km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (15km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (18km)
- Château d'Arcelot (22km)
- Parc de l'Etang (30km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (21km)
- Beaune (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Athee
from Dijon (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 288 km
from Calais: 486 km
from Nice: 419 km
from Bordeaux: 530 km
from Strasbourg: 233 km
Athee is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Athee from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auxonne, Champdotre, Lamarche-sur-Saone, Longchamp, Magny-Montarlot, Poncey-les-Athee, Pont, Tillenay, Treclun and Villers-les-Pots.
This page in French: Visiter Athee