Villers-les-Pots tourism and travel guide
Visit Villers-les-Pots: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villers-les-Pots is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 27 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Villers-les-Pots is 289 kilometres from Paris).
Villers-les-Pots, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Villers-les-Pots in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Villers-les-Pots
Markets in and near Villers-les-Pots
- Auxonne: market Friday (3km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (12km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (16km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (23km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (27km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (31km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (32km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (36km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (43km)
More information about Villers-les-Pots, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Villers-les-Pots, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villers-les-Pots.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (44km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (16km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (18km)
- Château d'Arcelot (23km)
- Parc de l'Etang (33km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (21km)
- Beaune (43km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Villers-les-Pots
from Dijon (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 289 km
from Calais: 488 km
from Nice: 417 km
from Bordeaux: 528 km
from Strasbourg: 235 km
Villers-les-Pots is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Villers-les-Pots from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Athee, Auxonne, Champdotre, Labergement-les-Auxonne, Longchamp, Magny-Montarlot, Poncey-les-Athee, Pont, Premieres, Soirans, Tillenay, Treclun and Villers-Rotin.
This page in French: Visiter Villers-les-Pots