Magny-Montarlot tourism and travel guide
Visit Magny-Montarlot: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Magny-Montarlot is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 24 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Magny-Montarlot is 285 kilometres from Paris).
Magny-Montarlot, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Magny-Montarlot in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Magny-Montarlot
Markets in and near Magny-Montarlot
- Auxonne: market Friday (7km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (8km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (20km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (22km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (25km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (26km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (28km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (32km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (41km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (45km)
More information about Magny-Montarlot, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Magny-Montarlot, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Magny-Montarlot.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (46km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (14km)
- Château d'Arcelot (19km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (20km)
- Parc de l'Etang (30km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (19km)
- Beaune (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Magny-Montarlot
from Dijon (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 285 km
from Calais: 484 km
from Nice: 422 km
from Bordeaux: 530 km
from Strasbourg: 233 km
Magny-Montarlot is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Magny-Montarlot from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Athee, Collonges-les-Premieres, Lamarche-sur-Saone, Longchamp, Poncey-les-Athee, Premieres, Soirans, Tellecey, Villers-les-Pots and Vonges.
This page in French: Visiter Magny-Montarlot