Pluvault tourism and travel guide
Visit Pluvault: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pluvault is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 20 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Pluvault is 283 kilometres from Paris).
Pluvault, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pluvault in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Pluvault
Markets in and near Pluvault
- Auxonne: market Friday (11km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (16km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (16km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (20km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (21km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (22km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (25km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (36km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (37km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
More information about Pluvault, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Pluvault, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pluvault.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (38km)
- Château d'Arcelot (20km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (21km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (22km)
- Parc de l'Etang (37km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (38km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (40km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
- Arbois (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (15km)
- Beaune (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pluvault
from Dijon (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 283 km
from Calais: 483 km
from Nice: 421 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 240 km
Pluvault is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Pluvault from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beire-le-Fort, Champdotre, Collonges-les-Premieres, Echigey, Genlis, Labergement-Foigney, Longchamp, Longeault, Marliens, Pluvet, Pont, Premieres, Soirans, Tart-l'Abbaye, Tart-le-Bas, Tart-le-Haut, Treclun and Varanges.
This page in French: Visiter Pluvault