Sansan tourism and travel guide
Visit Sansan: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sansan is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 13 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Sansan is 607 kilometres from Paris).
Sansan, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sansan in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Sansan
Markets in and near Sansan
- Seissan: market Friday (5km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (13km)
- Mirande: market Monday (17km)
- Gimont: market Wednesday (23km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (27km)
- Mauvezin: market Monday (31km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (36km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (36km)
- Fleurance: market Tuesday all day (36km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (40km)
More information about Sansan, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Sansan, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sansan.
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (34km)
- Marshall Foch house (55km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (25km)
- Jardin Massey (54km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (22km)
- Tarbes (53km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sansan
from Auch (prefecture): 13 km
from Paris: 607 km
from Calais: 830 km
from Nice: 536 km
from Bordeaux: 174 km
from Strasbourg: 786 km
For driving distances to Sansan from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Sansan