Seissan tourism and travel guide
Visit Seissan: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Seissan is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 17 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Seissan is 612 kilometres from Paris).
Seissan, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Seissan in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Seissan
Markets in and near Seissan
Market days in Seissan: weekly market: Friday;
- Seissan: market Friday (0km)
- Mirande: market Monday (15km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (17km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (23km)
- Gimont: market Wednesday (27km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (35km)
- Mauvezin: market Monday (35km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (37km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (38km)
- Fleurance: market Tuesday all day (41km)
More information about Seissan, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Seissan, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Seissan.
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (30km)
- Marshall Foch house (51km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (21km)
- Jardin Massey (50km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (24km)
- Tarbes (50km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Seissan
from Auch (prefecture): 17 km
from Paris: 612 km
from Calais: 835 km
from Nice: 538 km
from Bordeaux: 176 km
from Strasbourg: 790 km
For driving distances to Seissan from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Clermont-Pouyguilles, Durban, Labarthe, Lourties-Monbrun, Moncorneil-Grazan, Monferran-Plaves, Orbessan, Ornezan, Pouy-Loubrin, Saint-Arroman, Sansan, Tachoires and Traverseres.
This page in French: Visiter Seissan