Ornezan tourism and travel guide
Visit Ornezan: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ornezan is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 15 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Ornezan is 609 kilometres from Paris).
Ornezan, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ornezan in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Ornezan
Markets in and near Ornezan
- Seissan: market Friday (2km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (14km)
- Mirande: market Monday (16km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (25km)
- Gimont: market Wednesday (25km)
- Mauvezin: market Monday (33km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (35km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (37km)
- Fleurance: market Tuesday all day (38km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (39km)
More information about Ornezan, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Ornezan, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ornezan.
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (32km)
- Marshall Foch house (53km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (23km)
- Jardin Massey (52km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (23km)
- Tarbes (52km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ornezan
from Auch (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 609 km
from Calais: 832 km
from Nice: 537 km
from Bordeaux: 175 km
from Strasbourg: 788 km
For driving distances to Ornezan from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Boucagneres, Durban, Haulies, Labarthe, Lamaguere, Monferran-Plaves, Orbessan, Pouy-Loubrin, Sansan, Seissan, Tachoires and Traverseres.
This page in French: Visiter Ornezan