Lamaguere tourism and travel guide
Visit Lamaguere: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lamaguere is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 19 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Lamaguere is 610 kilometres from Paris).
Lamaguere, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lamaguere in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Lamaguere
Markets in and near Lamaguere
- Seissan: market Friday (7km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (18km)
- Mirande: market Monday (22km)
- Gimont: market Wednesday (22km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (22km)
- Mauvezin: market Monday (31km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (37km)
- Cadours: market Wednesday (40km)
- Fleurance: market Tuesday all day (40km)
- Saint-Lys: market Tuesday (40km)
More information about Lamaguere, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Lamaguere, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lamaguere.
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (30km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (22km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (29km)
- Forêt de Bouconne (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (28km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lamaguere
from Auch (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 610 km
from Calais: 834 km
from Nice: 532 km
from Bordeaux: 180 km
from Strasbourg: 786 km
For driving distances to Lamaguere from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Betcave-Aguin, Faget-Abbatial, Lartigue, Moncorneil-Grazan, Monferran-Plaves, Orbessan, Ornezan, Pouy-Loubrin, Sansan, Semezies-Cachan, Simorre, Tachoires and Traverseres.
This page in French: Visiter Lamaguere