Eus tourism and travel guide
Visit Eus: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The steep streets of Eus re very lovely to explore - and it is said to be the sunniest village in France!
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Eus. For detailed visitor information see the Eus travel guide.
Eus is situated in the Pyrenees-Orientales department and Languedoc-Roussillon region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 36 kilometres from Perpignan, the department capital (general information: Eus is 691 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Eus include "most beautiful village".
Eus, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Eus in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Orientales
Map of places to visit near Eus
Markets in and near Eus
- Prades: market Tuesday (3km)
- Ille-sur-Tet: market Wednesday & Friday (14km)
- Millas: market Tuesday & Thursday (20km)
- Thuir: market Saturday (25km)
- Amelie-les-Bains-Palalda: market Thursday (26km)
- Ceret: market Saturday (30km)
- Toulouges: market Tuesday & Friday (31km)
- Le Boulou: market Thursday (33km)
- Quillan: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Perpignan: market Every day (36km)
More information about Eus, Languedoc-Roussillon
Tourist attractions near Eus, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Eus.
Grand sites of France
- Massif du Canigou (14km)
- Villefranche-de-Conflent enceinte / fort (Vauban fortifications) (10km)
- Mont-Louis citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (31km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Prades (4km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Catalanes (29km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Sainte Marie de Marcevol (Arboussols) (4km)
- Abbaye Saint Michel de Cuixa (Codalet) (8km)
- Eglise de Sainte-Marie (Corneilla-de-Conflent) (11km)
- Prieuré de Serrabone (Boule-d'Amont) (11km)
- Eglise de Trinité d'Aregno (Aregno) (14km)
- Chapelle de Casenoves (Ille-sur-tet) (14km)
- Abbaye Saint Martin du Canigou (Casteil) (15km)
- Chapel Saint-Martin de Fenollar (Maureillas-las-Illas) (34km)
- Eglise de Saint Michel (Saint-Genis-des-fontaines) (40km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame des Anges (Cabestany) (40km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Orgued d'Ille-sur-Tet (14km)
- Pic du Canigou (14km)
- Réserve naturelle régionale de Nyer (19km)
- Gorges de Galamus (21km)
- Gorges de la Fou (24km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (30km)
- Pic de Fontfrède (33km)
- Gorges de l'Orbieu (37km)
- Lac des Bouillouses (38km)
- Lac du Bouillouses (38km)
- Étang de Canet-Saint-Nazaire (45km)
- Étang de Leucate (50km)
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (51km)
Towns of Art and history
- Perpignan (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Eus
from Perpignan (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 691 km
from Calais: 925 km
from Nice: 408 km
from Bordeaux: 345 km
from Strasbourg: 778 km
For driving distances to Eus from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arboussols, Catllar, Codalet, Espira-de-Conflent, Estoher, Finestret, Joch, Marquixanes, Molitg-les-Bains, Prades, Ria-Sirach and Tarerach.
This page in French: Visiter Eus