Castera-Vignoles tourism and travel guide
Visit Castera-Vignoles: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Castera-Vignoles is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 65 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Castera-Vignoles is 632 kilometres from Paris).
Castera-Vignoles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Castera-Vignoles in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Castera-Vignoles
Markets in and near Castera-Vignoles
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (11km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (19km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (24km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (26km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (27km)
- Seissan: market Friday (28km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (31km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (32km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (36km)
More information about Castera-Vignoles, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Castera-Vignoles, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Castera-Vignoles.
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Auch cathédrale St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (53km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (13km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (15km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (11km)
- Henne Morte (34km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (46km)
- Forêt de Bouconne (54km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Castera-Vignoles
from Toulouse (prefecture): 65 km
from Paris: 632 km
from Calais: 857 km
from Nice: 525 km
from Bordeaux: 205 km
from Strasbourg: 799 km
For driving distances to Castera-Vignoles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Cassagnabere-Tournas, Ciadoux, Escanecrabe, Esparron, Lilhac, Mondilhan, Montbernard, Montgaillard-sur-Save, Peguilhan, Saint-Andre, Saint-Laurent, Salerm and Saman.
This page in French: Visiter Castera-Vignoles