Saint-Andre tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Andre: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Andre is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 60 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Saint-Andre is 631 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Andre, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Andre in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Andre
Markets in and near Saint-Andre
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (17km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (20km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (21km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (21km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (27km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (30km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (30km)
- Seissan: market Friday (32km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (34km)
More information about Saint-Andre, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Andre, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Andre.
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Auch cathédrale St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (56km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (18km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (21km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (16km)
- Henne Morte (33km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (50km)
- Forêt de Bouconne (51km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Andre
from Toulouse (prefecture): 60 km
from Paris: 631 km
from Calais: 857 km
from Nice: 520 km
from Bordeaux: 208 km
from Strasbourg: 795 km
For driving distances to Saint-Andre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aurignac, Benque, Boussan, Cassagnabere-Tournas, Castera-Vignoles, Eoux, Esparron, Fabas, Lilhac, Montoulieu-Saint-Bernard, Peyrissas, Saint-Laurent and Salerm.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Andre