Audressein tourism and travel guide
Visit Audressein: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Audressein is a very small village in a picturesque river valley, visited for the ancient frescoes in the porch of the church
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Audressein. For detailed visitor information see the Audressein travel guide.
Audressein is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 48 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Audressein is 667 kilometres from Paris).
Audressein, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Audressein in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Audressein
Markets in and near Audressein
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (12km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (16km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (20km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (30km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (31km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (32km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (34km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (36km)
- Bagneres-de-Luchon: market every day - seasonal market only (38km)
More information about Audressein, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Audressein, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Audressein.
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (0km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (12km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (45km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (34km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (54km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (14km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (26km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (42km)
- Gorges de la Save (45km)
- Cirque des Crabioules (46km)
- Lac d'Oo (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Audressein
from Foix (prefecture): 48 km
from Paris: 667 km
from Calais: 894 km
from Nice: 513 km
from Bordeaux: 248 km
from Strasbourg: 817 km
For driving distances to Audressein from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Argein, Arrien-en-Bethmale, Arrout, Aucazein, Balacet, Balagueres, Bethmale, Bonac-Irazein, Buzan, Castillon-en-Couserans, Cescau, Engomer, Illartein, Les Bordes-sur-Lez, Moulis, Salsein, Sentein, Sor, Uchentein and Villeneuve.
This page in French: Visiter Audressein