Allieres tourism and travel guide
Visit Allieres: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Allieres is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 21 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Allieres is 652 kilometres from Paris).
Allieres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Allieres in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Allieres
Markets in and near Allieres
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (6km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (19km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (22km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (23km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (27km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (27km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (28km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (30km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (32km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (34km)
More information about Allieres, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Allieres, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Allieres.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Saint-Lizier (19km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (7km)
- Parc aux Bambous (34km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Vallée de Vicdessos (37km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (37km)
- Henne Morte (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Allieres
from Foix (prefecture): 21 km
from Paris: 652 km
from Calais: 881 km
from Nice: 483 km
from Bordeaux: 253 km
from Strasbourg: 790 km
For driving distances to Allieres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Castelnau-Durban, Clermont, Durban-sur-Arize, Gabre, La Bastide-de-Serou, Larbont, Le Mas-d'Azil, Montseron, Nescus and Suzan.
This page in French: Visiter Allieres