Yevre-la-Ville tourism and travel guide
Visit Yevre-la-Ville: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The walk along the Rimarden river, the traditional charm and the ruined castle all contributed to Yevre-le-Chatel being listed as a 'most beautiful village in France'
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Yevre-la-Ville. For detailed visitor information see the Yevre-la-Ville travel guide.
Yevre-la-Ville is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 41 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Yevre-la-Ville is 79 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Chateau de Chamerolles at 15 km and Arboretum des Grandes Bruyeres at 19 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Yevre-la-Ville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Yevre-la-Ville in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Yevre-la-Ville
Markets in and near Yevre-la-Ville
- Pithiviers: market Saturday all day (6km)
- Puiseaux: market Monday (12km)
- Malesherbes: market Wednesday (18km)
- La Chapelle-la-Reine: market Tuesday (26km)
- Toury: market Sunday (29km)
- Angerville: market Tuesday (30km)
- Nemours: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (32km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (32km)
- Chateauneuf-sur-Loire: market Friday all day (32km)
More information about Yevre-la-Ville, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Yevre-la-Ville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Yevre-la-Ville.
- Fontainebleau Palace (40km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Gatinais Francais (30km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (13km)
- Collegiale de Saint Martin (Etampes) (34km)
- Cathédrale Notre Dame (Etampes) (34km)
- Eglise de Saint Basile (Etampes) (34km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (38km)
- Abbaye du Lys (Dammarie-les-Lys) (47km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (19km)
- Parc du château de Courances (34km)
- Domaine national de Fontainebleau (40km)
- Parc de Chamarande (41km)
- Parc Floral de la Source (44km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (47km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (52km)
Towns of Art and history
- Etampes (34km)
- Orleans (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quiers-sur-Bezonde (18km)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais (39km)
- Saint-Jean-de-la-Ruelle (42km)
- Moutiers (44km)
- Saint-Cyr-en-Val (44km)
- Olivet (45km)
- Le Mee-sur-Seine (49km)
- Melun (50km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Yevre-la-Ville
from Orleans (prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 79 km
from Calais: 313 km
from Nice: 624 km
from Bordeaux: 430 km
from Strasbourg: 403 km
Yevre-la-Ville is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Yevre-la-Ville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ascoux, Aulnay-la-Riviere, Barville-en-Gatinais, Bondaroy, Bouilly-en-Gatinais, Boynes, Courcelles, Dadonville, Estouy, Givraines, La Neuville-sur-Essonne and Pithiviers.
This page in French: Visiter Yevre-la-Ville