Stattmatten tourism and travel guide
Visit Stattmatten: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Stattmatten is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 30 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Stattmatten is 413 kilometres from Paris).
Stattmatten, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Stattmatten in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Stattmatten
Markets in and near Stattmatten
- Soufflenheim: market Wednesday (5km)
- Bischwiller: market Saturday (11km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (15km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (22km)
- Bischheim: market Friday (27km)
- Schiltigheim: market Thursday (28km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (28km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (31km)
- Strasbourg: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Monday all day & Friday all day (31km)
- Ostwald: market Friday (35km)
More information about Stattmatten, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Stattmatten, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Stattmatten.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (30km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (22km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (27km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (30km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (40km)
- Le jardin de Marguerite (41km)
- Domaine du Windeck (56km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (30km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Drusenheim (5km)
- Bischheim (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Stattmatten
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 413 km
from Calais: 501 km
from Nice: 569 km
from Bordeaux: 786 km
from Strasbourg: 30 km
Stattmatten is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Stattmatten from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auenheim, Dalhunden, Drusenheim, Fort-Louis, Leutenheim, Roeschwoog, Roppenheim, Rountzenheim, Schirrhoffen, Sessenheim and Soufflenheim.
This page in French: Visiter Stattmatten