Drusenheim tourism and travel guide
Visit Drusenheim: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Drusenheim is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 25 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Drusenheim is 410 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Drusenheim include "ville fleurie 4*".
Drusenheim, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Drusenheim in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Drusenheim
Markets in and near Drusenheim
- Bischwiller: market Saturday (7km)
- Soufflenheim: market Wednesday (8km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (18km)
- Bischheim: market Friday (22km)
- Schiltigheim: market Thursday (23km)
- Strasbourg: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Monday all day & Friday all day (26km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (28km)
- Ostwald: market Friday (30km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (31km)
More information about Drusenheim, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Drusenheim, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Drusenheim.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (25km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (18km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (25km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (26km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (35km)
- Le jardin de Marguerite (36km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (43km)
- Domaine du Windeck (51km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (25km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Bischheim (22km)
- Itterswiller (58km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Drusenheim
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 410 km
from Calais: 500 km
from Nice: 565 km
from Bordeaux: 781 km
from Strasbourg: 25 km
Drusenheim is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Drusenheim from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auenheim, Dalhunden, Herrlisheim, Oberhoffen-sur-Moder, Offendorf, Rohrwiller, Schirrhein, Schirrhoffen, Sessenheim and Stattmatten.
This page in French: Visiter Drusenheim