Roppenheim tourism and travel guide
Visit Roppenheim: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Roppenheim is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 37 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Roppenheim is 417 kilometres from Paris).
Roppenheim, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Roppenheim in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Roppenheim
Markets in and near Roppenheim
- Soufflenheim: market Wednesday (7km)
- Bischwiller: market Saturday (17km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (28km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (30km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (33km)
- Bischheim: market Friday (34km)
- Schiltigheim: market Thursday (35km)
- Strasbourg: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Monday all day & Friday all day (38km)
- Ostwald: market Friday (42km)
More information about Roppenheim, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Roppenheim, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Roppenheim.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (37km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Hunspach (15km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (28km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (30km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (37km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (46km)
- Le jardin de Marguerite (48km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Drusenheim (12km)
- Bischheim (34km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Roppenheim
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 417 km
from Calais: 502 km
from Nice: 575 km
from Bordeaux: 793 km
from Strasbourg: 37 km
Roppenheim is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Roppenheim from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auenheim, Beinheim, Forstfeld, Fort-Louis, Kauffenheim, Kesseldorf, Leutenheim, Neuhaeusel, Roeschwoog, Rountzenheim, Seltz, Sessenheim and Stattmatten.
This page in French: Visiter Roppenheim