Savolles tourism and travel guide
Visit Savolles: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Savolles is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 19 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Savolles is 272 kilometres from Paris).
Savolles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Savolles in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Savolles
Markets in and near Savolles
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (13km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (19km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (19km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (22km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (22km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (25km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (36km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (51km)
More information about Savolles, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Savolles, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Savolles.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (51km)
- Château d'Arcelot (7km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (13km)
- Parc de l'Etang (28km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (35km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (42km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (46km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (14km)
- Beaune (51km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Savolles
from Dijon (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 272 km
from Calais: 469 km
from Nice: 437 km
from Bordeaux: 532 km
from Strasbourg: 228 km
Savolles is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Savolles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Savolles): Beire-le-Chatel, Belleneuve, Bezouotte, Binges, Charmes, Cuiserey, Magny-Saint-Medard, Marandeuil, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Tanay and Trocheres.
This page in French: Visitez Savolles