Beire-le-Chatel tourism and travel guide
Visit Beire-le-Chatel: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Beire-le-Chatel is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 16 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Beire-le-Chatel is 266 kilometres from Paris).
Beire-le-Chatel, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Beire-le-Chatel in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Beire-le-Chatel
Markets in and near Beire-le-Chatel
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (16km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (18km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (19km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (20km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (28km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (36km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (41km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (47km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (51km)
More information about Beire-le-Chatel, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Beire-le-Chatel, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Beire-le-Chatel.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (48km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (51km)
- Château d'Arcelot (3km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (19km)
- Parc de l'Etang (33km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (38km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (41km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (42km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (13km)
- Beaune (51km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Beire-le-Chatel
from Dijon (prefecture): 16 km
from Paris: 266 km
from Calais: 463 km
from Nice: 442 km
from Bordeaux: 529 km
from Strasbourg: 230 km
Beire-le-Chatel is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Beire-le-Chatel from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arceau, Belleneuve, Brognon, Flacey, Magny-Saint-Medard, Orgeux, Pichanges, Saint-Julien, Savolles, Spoy, Tanay and Vievigne.
This page in French: Visiter Beire-le-Chatel