Tanay tourism and travel guide
Visit Tanay: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tanay is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 20 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Tanay is 270 kilometres from Paris).
Tanay, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tanay in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Tanay
Markets in and near Tanay
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (15km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (20km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (21km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (24km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (26km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (39km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (39km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (45km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (53km)
More information about Tanay, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Tanay, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tanay.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (54km)
- Château d'Arcelot (7km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (14km)
- Parc de l'Etang (27km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (39km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (43km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (47km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (16km)
- Beaune (53km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tanay
from Dijon (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 270 km
from Calais: 466 km
from Nice: 440 km
from Bordeaux: 534 km
from Strasbourg: 226 km
Tanay is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Tanay from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beire-le-Chatel, Belleneuve, Bezouotte, Charmes, Cuiserey, Magny-Saint-Medard, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Noiron-sur-Beze, Savolles and Vievigne.
This page in French: Visiter Tanay