Noiron-sur-Beze tourism and travel guide
Visit Noiron-sur-Beze: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Noiron-sur-Beze is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 24 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Noiron-sur-Beze is 270 kilometres from Paris).
Noiron-sur-Beze, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Noiron-sur-Beze in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Noiron-sur-Beze
Markets in and near Noiron-sur-Beze
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (17km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (24km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (25km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (28km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (41km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (42km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (43km)
- Jussey: market Tuesday (62km)
More information about Noiron-sur-Beze, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Noiron-sur-Beze, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Noiron-sur-Beze.
- Château d'Arcelot (10km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (14km)
- Parc de l'Etang (25km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (41km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (46km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (50km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (20km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Noiron-sur-Beze
from Dijon (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 270 km
from Calais: 464 km
from Nice: 442 km
from Bordeaux: 537 km
from Strasbourg: 222 km
Noiron-sur-Beze is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Noiron-sur-Beze from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Noiron-sur-Beze): Beaumont-sur-Vingeanne, Beze, Blagny-sur-Vingeanne, Dampierre-et-Flee, Licey-sur-Vingeanne, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Oisilly, Tanay and Vievigne.
This page in French: Visitez Noiron-sur-Beze