Mirebeau-sur-Beze tourism and travel guide
Visit Mirebeau-sur-Beze: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mirebeau-sur-Beze is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 23 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Mirebeau-sur-Beze is 273 kilometres from Paris).
Mirebeau-sur-Beze, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mirebeau-sur-Beze in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Mirebeau-sur-Beze
Markets in and near Mirebeau-sur-Beze
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (12km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (23km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (23km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (24km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (26km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (36km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (40km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (46km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (55km)
More information about Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Mirebeau-sur-Beze, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mirebeau-sur-Beze.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (55km)
- Château d'Arcelot (10km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (10km)
- Parc de l'Etang (24km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (36km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (45km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (49km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (18km)
- Beaune (55km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Mirebeau-sur-Beze
from Dijon (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 273 km
from Calais: 468 km
from Nice: 438 km
from Bordeaux: 536 km
from Strasbourg: 224 km
Mirebeau-sur-Beze is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Mirebeau-sur-Beze from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Belleneuve, Bezouotte, Blagny-sur-Vingeanne, Champagne-sur-Vingeanne, Charmes, Cheuge, Cuiserey, Magny-Saint-Medard, Marandeuil, Montmancon, Noiron-sur-Beze, Oisilly, Savolles and Tanay.
This page in French: Visiter Mirebeau-sur-Beze