Bezouotte tourism and travel guide
Visit Bezouotte: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bezouotte is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 23 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Bezouotte is 275 kilometres from Paris).
Bezouotte, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bezouotte in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Bezouotte
Markets in and near Bezouotte
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (10km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (22km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (23km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (23km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (27km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (34km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (40km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (54km)
More information about Bezouotte, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Bezouotte, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bezouotte.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (55km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (8km)
- Château d'Arcelot (11km)
- Parc de l'Etang (23km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (34km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (46km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (18km)
- Beaune (54km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bezouotte
from Dijon (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 275 km
from Calais: 470 km
from Nice: 436 km
from Bordeaux: 536 km
from Strasbourg: 224 km
Bezouotte is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Bezouotte from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Bezouotte): Belleneuve, Binges, Charmes, Cheuge, Cuiserey, Drambon, Jancigny, Marandeuil, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Montmancon, Oisilly, Reneve, Savolles, Tanay and Trocheres.
This page in French: Visitez Bezouotte