Trocheres tourism and travel guide
Visit Trocheres: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Trocheres is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 20 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Trocheres is 276 kilometres from Paris).
Trocheres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Trocheres in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Trocheres
Markets in and near Trocheres
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (9km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (18km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (19km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (20km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (23km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (31km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (36km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (50km)
More information about Trocheres, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Trocheres, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Trocheres.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (50km)
- Château d'Arcelot (10km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (10km)
- Parc de l'Etang (27km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (31km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (43km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (46km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
- Salins-les-Bains (62km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (15km)
- Beaune (50km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Trocheres
from Dijon (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 276 km
from Calais: 473 km
from Nice: 433 km
from Bordeaux: 532 km
from Strasbourg: 228 km
Trocheres is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Trocheres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Trocheres): Belleneuve, Bezouotte, Binges, Charmes, Cirey-les-Pontailler, Cuiserey, Drambon, Etevaux, Magny-Saint-Medard, Marandeuil, Montmancon, Saint-Leger-Triey, Savolles and Tellecey.
This page in French: Visitez Trocheres