Etevaux tourism and travel guide
Visit Etevaux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Etevaux is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 21 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Etevaux is 279 kilometres from Paris).
Etevaux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Etevaux in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Etevaux
Markets in and near Etevaux
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (7km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (15km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (20km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (21km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (24km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (28km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (35km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (49km)
More information about Etevaux, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Etevaux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Etevaux.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (49km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (10km)
- Château d'Arcelot (12km)
- Parc de l'Etang (27km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (28km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
- Salins-les-Bains (60km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (16km)
- Beaune (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Etevaux
from Dijon (prefecture): 21 km
from Paris: 279 km
from Calais: 476 km
from Nice: 430 km
from Bordeaux: 532 km
from Strasbourg: 229 km
Etevaux is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Etevaux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Belleneuve, Binges, Chambeire, Cirey-les-Pontailler, Cuiserey, Drambon, Marandeuil, Montmancon, Saint-Leger-Triey, Tellecey and Trocheres.
This page in French: Visiter Etevaux