Flacey tourism and travel guide
Visit Flacey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Flacey is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 14 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Flacey is 261 kilometres from Paris).
Flacey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Flacey in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Flacey
Markets in and near Flacey
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (15km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (17km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (19km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (24km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (32km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (36km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (45km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (46km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (50km)
More information about Flacey, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Flacey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Flacey.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (45km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (51km)
- Château d'Arcelot (6km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (23km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (36km)
- Parc de l'Etang (37km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (40km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (14km)
- Beaune (50km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Flacey
from Dijon (prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 261 km
from Calais: 459 km
from Nice: 446 km
from Bordeaux: 527 km
from Strasbourg: 232 km
Flacey is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Flacey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arceau, Beire-le-Chatel, Bretigny, Brognon, Chaignay, Clenay, Gemeaux, Marsannay-le-Bois, Norges-la-Ville, Pichanges, Saint-Julien and Spoy.
This page in French: Visiter Flacey