Gemeaux tourism and travel guide
Visit Gemeaux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gemeaux is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 19 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Gemeaux is 257 kilometres from Paris).
Gemeaux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gemeaux in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Gemeaux
Markets in and near Gemeaux
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (19km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (22km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (23km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (28km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (34km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (37km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (41km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (42km)
- Langres: market Friday (45km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (50km)
More information about Gemeaux, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Gemeaux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gemeaux.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (47km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Château d'Arcelot (11km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (26km)
- Parc de l'Etang (38km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (38km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (43km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (50km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (19km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Gemeaux
from Dijon (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 257 km
from Calais: 454 km
from Nice: 451 km
from Bordeaux: 529 km
from Strasbourg: 230 km
Gemeaux is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Gemeaux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chaignay, Dienay, Echevannes, Epagny, Flacey, Is-sur-Tille, Lux, Marcilly-sur-Tille, Marsannay-le-Bois, Pichanges, Spoy and Til-Chatel.
This page in French: Visiter Gemeaux