Marsannay-le-Bois tourism and travel guide
Visit Marsannay-le-Bois: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Marsannay-le-Bois is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 14 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Marsannay-le-Bois is 257 kilometres from Paris).
Marsannay-le-Bois, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Marsannay-le-Bois in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Marsannay-le-Bois
Markets in and near Marsannay-le-Bois
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (14km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (17km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (18km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (28km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (35km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (36km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (47km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (49km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (49km)
More information about Marsannay-le-Bois, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Marsannay-le-Bois, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Marsannay-le-Bois.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Bussy-Rabutin Chateau (45km)
- Château d'Arcelot (9km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (28km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (33km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (38km)
- Parc de l'Etang (41km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (49km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Siège d'Alésia (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (14km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Marsannay-le-Bois
from Dijon (prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 257 km
from Calais: 456 km
from Nice: 449 km
from Bordeaux: 524 km
from Strasbourg: 235 km
Marsannay-le-Bois is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Marsannay-le-Bois from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bretigny, Brognon, Chaignay, Clenay, Epagny, Flacey, Gemeaux, Messigny-et-Vantoux, Norges-la-Ville, Pichanges, Saint-Julien and Savigny-le-Sec.
This page in French: Visiter Marsannay-le-Bois