Bretigny tourism and travel guide
Visit Bretigny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bretigny is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 10 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Bretigny is 261 kilometres from Paris).
Bretigny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bretigny in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Bretigny
Markets in and near Bretigny
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (10km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (13km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (14km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (25km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (32km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (32km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (45km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (46km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (46km)
More information about Bretigny, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Bretigny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bretigny.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Bussy-Rabutin Chateau (47km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (46km)
- Château d'Arcelot (7km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (26km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (31km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (35km)
- Parc de l'Etang (40km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (10km)
- Beaune (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bretigny
from Dijon (prefecture): 10 km
from Paris: 261 km
from Calais: 460 km
from Nice: 444 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 237 km
Bretigny is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Bretigny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ahuy, Asnieres-les-Dijon, Bellefond, Brognon, Clenay, Epagny, Flacey, Marsannay-le-Bois, Norges-la-Ville, Orgeux, Ruffey-les-Echirey, Saint-Julien, Savigny-le-Sec and Varois-et-Chaignot.
This page in French: Visiter Bretigny