Saint-Julien tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Julien: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Julien is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 12 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Saint-Julien is 263 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Julien, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Julien in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Saint-Julien
Markets in and near Saint-Julien
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (12km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (14km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (16km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (23km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (30km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (33km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (34km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (43km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (47km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (49km)
More information about Saint-Julien, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Saint-Julien, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Julien.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (43km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (48km)
- Château d'Arcelot (4km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (23km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (33km)
- Parc de l'Etang (38km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (38km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (10km)
- Beaune (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Julien
from Dijon (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 263 km
from Calais: 461 km
from Nice: 443 km
from Bordeaux: 525 km
from Strasbourg: 234 km
Saint-Julien is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Saint-Julien from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arceau, Beire-le-Chatel, Bellefond, Bretigny, Brognon, Clenay, Flacey, Marsannay-le-Bois, Norges-la-Ville, Orgeux, Ruffey-les-Echirey, Spoy and Varois-et-Chaignot.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Julien