Parfondeval tourism and travel guide
Visit Parfondeval: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Parfondeval is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 31 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Parfondeval is 141 kilometres from Paris).
Parfondeval, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Parfondeval in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Parfondeval
Markets in and near Parfondeval
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (5km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (12km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (16km)
- Mamers: market Monday (18km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (19km)
- Remalard: market Monday (20km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (28km)
- Sees: market Saturday (28km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (29km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (30km)
More information about Parfondeval, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Parfondeval, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Parfondeval.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (43km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Perche (23km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (20km)
- Sassy (42km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Perseigne (21km)
- Forêt d'Écouves (33km)
- Signal d'Écouves (36km)
- Mont du Haut-Fourché (45km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (16km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Parfondeval
from Alencon (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 141 km
from Calais: 291 km
from Nice: 744 km
from Bordeaux: 414 km
from Strasbourg: 533 km
Parfondeval is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Parfondeval from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Boece, Coulimer, La Mesniere, Le Pin-la-Garenne, Mortagne-Au-Perche, Pervencheres, Reveillon, Saint-Denis-sur-Huisne, Saint-Jouin-de-Blavou and Saint-Langis-les-Mortagne.
This page in French: Visiter Parfondeval