Pervencheres tourism and travel guide
Visit Pervencheres: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pervencheres is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 25 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Pervencheres is 148 kilometres from Paris).
Pervencheres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pervencheres in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Pervencheres
Markets in and near Pervencheres
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (10km)
- Mamers: market Monday (11km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (13km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (24km)
- Remalard: market Monday (25km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (26km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (26km)
- Sees: market Saturday (27km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (27km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
More information about Pervencheres, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Pervencheres, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pervencheres.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (36km)
- Carrouges Chateau (45km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Perche (27km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (25km)
- Sassy (40km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Perseigne (14km)
- Forêt d'Écouves (29km)
- Signal d'Écouves (32km)
- Mont du Haut-Fourché (38km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (24km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pervencheres
from Alencon (prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 148 km
from Calais: 298 km
from Nice: 745 km
from Bordeaux: 408 km
from Strasbourg: 539 km
Pervencheres is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Pervencheres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bellavilliers, Contilly, Coulimer, La Perriere, Montgaudry, Parfondeval, Saint-Jouin-de-Blavou, Saint-Julien-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Quentin-de-Blavou and Vidai.
This page in French: Visiter Pervencheres