Coulimer tourism and travel guide
Visit Coulimer: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Coulimer is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 28 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Coulimer is 145 kilometres from Paris).
Coulimer, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Coulimer in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Coulimer
Markets in and near Coulimer
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (8km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (9km)
- Mamers: market Monday (16km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (19km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (22km)
- Remalard: market Monday (23km)
- Sees: market Saturday (26km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (29km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (29km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (31km)
More information about Coulimer, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Coulimer, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Coulimer.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (39km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Perche (26km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (23km)
- Sassy (40km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Perseigne (18km)
- Forêt d'Écouves (30km)
- Signal d'Écouves (33km)
- Mont du Haut-Fourché (42km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (19km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Coulimer
from Alencon (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 145 km
from Calais: 293 km
from Nice: 746 km
from Bordeaux: 412 km
from Strasbourg: 536 km
Coulimer is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Coulimer from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bellavilliers, Boece, Bure, La Mesniere, Parfondeval, Pervencheres, Saint-Denis-sur-Huisne, Saint-Jouin-de-Blavou, Saint-Langis-les-Mortagne and Saint-Quentin-de-Blavou.
This page in French: Visiter Coulimer