La Mesniere tourism and travel guide
Visit La Mesniere: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
La Mesniere is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 27 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: La Mesniere is 145 kilometres from Paris).
La Mesniere, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to La Mesniere in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near La Mesniere
Markets in and near La Mesniere
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (6km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (8km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (17km)
- Mamers: market Monday (20km)
- Sees: market Saturday (21km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (23km)
- Remalard: market Monday (27km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (29km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (34km)
More information about La Mesniere, Normandy
Tourist attractions near La Mesniere, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Mesniere.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (39km)
- Carrouges Chateau (44km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Perche (30km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (27km)
- Sassy (35km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Perseigne (19km)
- Forêt d'Écouves (27km)
- Signal d'Écouves (30km)
- Mont du Haut-Fourché (42km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (18km)
Geography and distances
Distance to La Mesniere
from Alencon (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 145 km
from Calais: 288 km
from Nice: 751 km
from Bordeaux: 417 km
from Strasbourg: 538 km
La Mesniere is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to La Mesniere from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bazoches-sur-Hoene, Boece, Bure, Bures, Champeaux-sur-Sarthe, Coulimer, Coulonges-sur-Sarthe, Laleu, Parfondeval, Saint-Julien-sur-Sarthe and Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe.
This page in French: Visiter La Mesniere